Monday, April 6, 2009

Hello World!

This is my first blog ever. For a long time, I wondered what a blog is. I could never figure out the difference between a website and a blog: both contained ( millions of ) words, pictures, videos and same kind of other materials. So what was the problem? Why did they invent blogs and why they have become so popular?

Perhaps the secret revealed when I felt a desire to make a personal website where I could put just anything I wanted. After doing some brainstorming, I began to realize the labor work involved in developing a personal website. The desire became a nightmare when I actually started doing some work on it. Then somehow, while exploring internet, I accidentally created this blog and delighted to explore that whatever functionality I required for my personal website, are already here. Thanks to Blogger team for creating this marvelous web application.

I am not a writer neither I have got any writing skills. Perhaps I would be the only one reading the stuff I am writing here. People like to express themselves to others but rare are ready to know what the others think. They would write blogs over blog but rare would read the blogs written by others ( It is not our fault by the way, it is our instinct ). This way most of the blogs are only read by their authors. And I know that same is going to happen with my blog yet I am energetic to write here because, although we love to express ourselves to others, we tend to forget the more important thing: to express onself to onself; although we love others to understand us, yet we tend to forget the more important thing: to understand oneself by onself; writing here may become helpful for me to express me to myself and eventually understand myself.

2 comments: